LIVING WITH DISABILITIES
We assist early on in the Medico-Legal process to be fair to all parties involved in line with the funds available, such as in the case of interim payments we facilitate and prioritise reasonable recommendations in the best interests of the Claimant
How We Can Help You
We can help Funders and Legal professionals by facilitating and prioritizing reasonable recommendations in the best interests of the Claimant early on in the litigation process to be fair for all parties involved in line with the funds available, such as interim payments.
This includes inter alia:
- Prioritizing the Claimant’s immediate needs eg., medical, therapeutic and interpersonal care.
- Our Case Managers assist in quantifying your claims when applying for interim payments.
- Once the quantum is settled and funds become available (for example in a Trust), our Case Managers assist in implementing the recommendations as per all the Medico Legal Reports.
Funders & Trustees
- As Case Managers we act as intermediaries between yourselves and the Client, making the management of their funds easier for you.
- We ensure that the money is spent for what it was intended for in favour of your Client’s wellbeing.
- We implement the medical and therapeutic needs of your Client.
- We act as mediators between yourselves, the Client and their family relating to some of their demands and / or needs.
- We ensure that cost effective spend is in line with available funds in partnership with yourselves to safeguard fund longevity.
- We ensure that any spending is motivated and justified.
- We offer a professional and reliable service with flexible options when working with Trustees and Funders.
Ophilayo’s vision is to be leaders in our field, empowering people with injuries or disabilities by assisting them to reach an optimal level of wellness, independence and functional capability and to educate role players to bring about a positive interface when it comes to disability support.
Case Management - Medico-Legal
Case Management - Patients
Training & Support